Are you looking for branded items at bargain prices? You have come to the right place.

More than 98% of items here are wayyy cheaper than physical boutiques! Do not believe it? Take some time to explore my blog. :)

They are 100% AUTHENTIC/ORIGINAL
and satisfaction guaranteed.

Do contact me by leave a comment in my blog or by email if you have any further questions.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

PAYMENT METHOD

  • You can make payment with ebanking or cash deposit to my Maybank/CIMB account. You can use Maybank2U and CimbClicks. We also accept credit card and paypal(if you have the account).Please contact me for the details.
  • You have to give the proof of payment. If you use ebanking, do write my email address or my contact number during transaction. You can attach it on email. It helps me to identify which your payment is as i have numerous transactions per day.
  • My policy is first pay, first served basis. I will reserve an item for you after you pay the deposit (non-refundable/non-exchangeable) and you can pay the balance within 30 days.
  • After received the deposit from you, i will keep the item and won't let go the item even though other buyer can make full payment immediately. By the way, if you failed to pay the balance after 30 days the item will be open for other buyer and your deposit will not be refundable.
  • Please note that i will entertain for serious buyer only!!
  • I also accept installment without extra fee. Please ask me further explanation regarding installment. I will keep the item right after you pay the first payment and you will get your item after you pay the entire payment.
  • ITEMS SOLD ARE NOT RETURNABLE unless agreed with certain condition.
  • Any enquiries please contact me by leave a comment at the bottom or chatterbox or email (mnani1329@gmail.com) or YM (Hermanas83@yahoo.com). I will try my best to reply back to you within 48 Hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment