Are you looking for branded items at bargain prices? You have come to the right place.

More than 98% of items here are wayyy cheaper than physical boutiques! Do not believe it? Take some time to explore my blog. :)

They are 100% AUTHENTIC/ORIGINAL
and satisfaction guaranteed.

Do contact me by leave a comment in my blog or by email if you have any further questions.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

PRODUCT

  • all items on this this blog (yaniebest perfumes gallery) are 100% authentic/original. I do not sell tester or defect perfumes on this blog. If you doubt me, you can make your own research by googling online or shop around at your local shops.
  • 90% items here are 'pre-order' items unless stated as 'ready-stock'.
  • You will get the item exactly like on this blog. Some pictures are taken by myself and some pictures are 'stock photos' which is provided by my suppliers.
  • 'Stock photos' are provided by my suppliers. Normally factory produces hundreds/thousands units of items and they just take picture of an item as representing the other same items. It's almost impossible for us to take photos of every single same items.
  • For re-stock/re-order the sold items will depends on the item.However I cannot guarantee i will obtain same price as advertised on my blog since bargain items sell fast. Well, feel free to let me know which one you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment